Tuesday, February 15, 2005

 

pavement is my pillow no matter where i stray, underneath the arches i dream my dreams away



trish from brighton's style pointers

This is the banging man.




Why? He loves the sounds of banging his stick on the pavements.

I have known of this character of the streets Brighton for 20 years and
more,and his face has never changed.

We will never get to know his story because he mumbles eh da be da eh ,nods
and smiles to communicate...and then claps his hands..



His day is spent picking up the odd lost coin, throwing it up in the air
then clapping when the coin lands on the pavement.

He waves and salutes at all the bus drivers,they all wave back and toot the
bus horn for him.



The first time I encountered him I was trying to un padlock my bike from
some railings.....

This man in tweed overcoat,



smiling was banging his way vigorously along the
railing tops where my bike was chained, Heading my way....{he is going to
bang that stick on me}



No, he stopped paused.. with me crouched on the pavement,lifted his arm high
over the bike and me,and picked up again on a different rhythm.

We have had the odd mumble together,and I have ended up repairing his old
tweed coat for him.





Fashionable Walking Canes! Designer Canes! Museum Replica Canes, Extra Strong Canes! and much more!
FREE SHIPPING & $6 Wrist Strap!

This website is a dream come true for people looking for a great looking waking cane. Fashionable Canes has the largest selection of walking canes, walking sticks and cane accessories available for purchase anywhere! We have been in business since 1998 and are highly rated by over 1000 customers!





With the trend for dressing down on the increase we have found that many of our customers whilst dressing casually for the office, still want to look smart and don't particularly want to be seen at work in their gardening clothes.

So at Bertie Wooster we have introduced a range of suitable clothing for dressing down or to be comfortably casual away from the office.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?